Washington Medical License
111 Israel Rd. S.E.
Tumwater, WA 98501
Things you need to know
- Washington State Medical License Application Process: 12-16 weeks minimum
- Board Meetings: Files do not need to go to a Board Meeting for approval
- Application Fee: $500
- Background Check Fee: $35.25
- Washington Medical Licensing Renewal: $675
- Expiration: Applications expire after 1 year from the date it is received by the Board
- Interview: Not required.
Washington state medical license requirements
- SPEX/COMVEX Requirement: For MDs: Required to restore Washington state physician license after disciplinary action, if not practicing for more than two years or by board order to assess current competence; For DOs: May be ordered by board to assess current competence
- USMLE Attempt Limit: No attempt limit for Steps I and II; three attempts for Step III. If Step III is not passed in the designated number of attempts, remedial training is required
- USMLE Time Limit: Must complete all 3 steps within 7 years; within 10 years for MDs and PhDs
- PGT (US/Canada Medical Graduate): For MDs: 2 years (one year if medical school completed before July 28, 1985); For DOs: 1 year AOA approved or ACGME accredited GME
- PGT (International Medical Graduate): 2 years (one year if medical school completed before July 28, 1985)
Help applying to Washington medical license
Washington Medical Licensing Service
1331 East Lafayette Street | Suite D | Tallahassee, FL 32301
2500 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 315, Hollywood, FL 33020
1639 Bradley Park Drive Suite 500, Box 357, Columbus, GA 31904
60 Roberts Drive, Suite 313, North Adams, MA 01247
Member Support: 413-398-5733
Corporate Office: 413-398-5509
Business Development: 413-398-5736
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
South Office: Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc, 1765 East Nine Mile Road, Suite 1 #358, Pensacola, FL 32514
North Office: Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc, 880 Munson Ave, Suite F, Traverse City, MI 49686
Washington is one of the Pacific states of the United States. It”s a land of contrasts, a region where the wonders of nature are combined with beautiful cities.
Washington State is located in the northwestern part of the United States. Its western territories face the Pacific Ocean. The region shares borders with Canada (the province of British Columbia), the US states of Oregon and Idaho. The state ranks 18th in the United States (184,827 km2) in terms of land area. The state’s main natural resources are dense forests and deep rivers.
Today, Washington State is home to the headquarters of many well-known companies, including Microsoft, Amazon.com, Starbucks, PACCAR.
Amazing mountain landscapes, protected parks, crystal lakes and rivers, fantastic city architecture, interesting museums, wonderful places for active entertainment — all this can be found in Washington State.