Arizona Medical License
Arizona Medical Board
Address: 1740 W Adams St, Suite 4000
Phoenix, AZ 85007
Things you need to know
- For Medical Doctors, there is a $500 application fee payable to the Arizona Board of Medical Examiners for Arizona md license, which is submitted with your application. Once the application is approved, there is a prorated registration fee that is up to $500.
- For Osteopathic Doctors, there is a $400 application fee payable to the Arizona Osteopathic Medical Board. Once the application is approved, there is a prorated registration fee that is up to $180.
- Average processing time for an Arizona Medical License is between 12-14 weeks.
- SPEX/COMVEX Requirement: For MDs: Necessary to assess competence if ordered by Arizona medical licenses board. For DOs: May be required if written licensure or board certification exam has not been taken in the last seven years.
- USMLE Attempt Limit: No attempt limit for Steps I – III.
- USMLE Time Limit: Must complete all three steps within seven years. If you hold a medical license in another state, there is no time limit.
- PGT (US/Canada Medical Graduate): For MDs: One year. For DOs: One year AOA or ACGME accredited GME.
- PGT (International Medical Graduate): Three years.
Help applying to Arizona medical licenses
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
In the southwestern United States, the state of Arizona is located, which, together with New Mexico, Colorado and Utah, is part of the “states of the four corners”. Its capital is Phoenix. Arizona is the 48th state in the country. In the south, its territory is bordered by Mexico, in the north – Utah, in the western part – California and Nevada, in the northeast – Colorado, in the east – New Mexico. The relief of most of the state is an alternation of mountain ranges, deserts and plateaus.
In the north, there is the Grand Canyon of the Colorado River, in the southwest is the Sonoran Desert, which includes the cities of Yuma, Tucson and Phoenix. On the lands of Arizona, there is a unique forest where yellow pines grow. The Sonoran Desert is distinguished by an abundance of flora and fauna. This is accompanied by two rainy seasons throughout the year. The Mojave Desert, located in northwestern Arizona, is home to sparse vegetation, including a small number of trees. In the north, part of the Colorado Plateau is occupied by the Colored Desert, in the southeast – by the Chihuahua Desert. Among the natural reservoirs of Arizona, the largest are the Colorado River and its tributary Gila. Most of Arizona is located in the Colorado River Basin.
The Grand Canyon, located in northern Arizona, is one of the seven natural wonders of the world. It was created by the Colorado River over a million years ago. The state’s lands are famous for the place where the meteorite trail is located. In the middle of the Colorado Plateau plains is the Baringer Meteorite crater, which is a huge funnel.
Arizona is a popular and traditional training destination for Major League Baseball in the spring. The area is home to baseball leagues – Fall, which was founded in 1992 and Winters. Phoenix is home to an art museum that houses a unique collection of paintings from around the world. The number of exhibits varies within 18,000 works. The Head Museum, which is the main repository of Native American art, is also located in the capital city and receives over 250,000 visitors annually.