Texas Medical License
Texas Medical Board
Address: PRC, MC-240
333 Guadalupe, Tower III, Suite 600
Austin, TX 78701
Mailing Address: PRC, MC-240
P.O. Box 2029
Austin, TX 78768-2029
Phone: (512) 305-7030
Things you need to know
- Initial registration of 12 months – $282.42.
- Initial registration of 24 months – $468.42.
- The application processing term is 12 to 24 months.
- All physician licensure applications are processed within an average of 51 days.
- In some case, refunded within 90 business days.
- Medical School Verification and Transcripts;
- Examination Scores;
- Postgraduate Training Verification;
- NPDB Self-Query;
- Background Check;
- Jurisprudence Exam;
- Employment Verification;
- Average Processing Time: 3-4 months.
- 3 attempts at each USMLE Step or COMLEX Level;
- 7 years+ to complete the USMLE or COMLEX;
- 1 year Postgraduate training for US Graduates;
- 2 yeasr Postgraduate training for IMG.
Stage 1 – Pre-Licensure
- Look for an email from us with your LIST username and password the first working day after you apply.
- Submit the items listed under the Lacking Reasons tab in LIST. These are the items we expect you to submit or complete, based on your application.
- Use LIST to track receipt of the items.
- In most cases, additional items will be required later.
Stage 2 – Licensing
- You’ve submitted all of the documents required for your application in Pre-Licensure.
- Your application has been assigned to a licensing analyst.
- Keep checking LIST. Your licensing analyst will post requests for additional items in the Lacking Reasons section.
Help applying to medical licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Texas is the second largest and most populous state in the United States. It plays a huge role in the development of agriculture and pastoralism in America, in addition, it is an important industrial and economic center.
The capital of Texas is Austin.
The largest cities in the state:
- Fort Worth;
- Corpus Christi.
Texas is located on the border with Mexico, next to it are the American states of Oklahoma, New Mexico, Arkansas, and Louisiana.