South Dakota Medical License
The South Dakota Board of Medical and Osteopathic Examiners
Address: 101 N. Main Avenue, Suite 301
Sioux Falls, SD 57104
Things you need to know
Sdbmoe contains the information about South Dakota medical license verification. To undergo the procedure, you may realize the following steps:
- There is a $400 fee payable to the South Dakota Board of Medical Examiners, which is submitted with your application.
- The application for SD board of medicine license process takes 12-14 weeks.
- Medical School Form/Transcripts;
- All State Medical Licenses (past/present);
- Criminal Background Check;
- Employment/Privileges (all);
- Exam Scores;
Training Exam Requirements
- Examinations 75% +;
- 4 attempt limit – Step 3 of the USMLE;
- 10 year limit – USMLE;
- 1 year PGY for USA Grads;
- 3 year PGY for International Grads;
- Yes 10 year rule (SPEX, 150 hrs cme or ABMS);
- State Exam Accepted if Pre-1975.
Help applying to SD board of medicine licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
“Welcome to South Dakota. Great faces, great places, ” shows the invitation poster at the entrance. The state, which is truly famous for the acknowledged mountain with the faces of US presidents carved on it, is worth visiting for more than just this. Much of South Dakota runs along flat roads with only cornfields and small towns to be seen. This zone is part of the Great Plains, which stretch for 3600 km in several states at once.
The state capital is the city of Pyrrhus. The largest city is Sioux Falls. The central city of Pyrrhus can only be reached by air. The city has a small airport where there are regular commercial flights from Denver and Minneapolis.