Minnesota Medical License
Address: 2829 University Avenue SE, Suite 500
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3246
Things you need to know
Professional Initial License Fees:
- Acupuncture – $333.25
- Athletic Trainer – $183.25
- Genetic Counselor – $383.25
- Naturopathic Doctor – $383.25
- Physician & Surgeon – $425.25
- Physician Assistant – $268.25
- Respiratory Therapist – $223.25
- Telemedicine – $208.25
- Traditional Midwife – $233.25
Minnesota Medical Licensing Renewal
- Acupuncture – $150
- Athletic Trainer – $100
- Genetic Counselor – $150
- Naturopathic Doctor – $150
- Physician & Surgeon – $192
- Physician Assistant – $115
- Respiratory Therapist – $90
- Telemedicine – $75
- Traditional Midwife – $100
Minnesota medical board has the following requirements:
- SPEX/COMVEX Requirement: Required to restore license after disciplinary action or if written licensure exam or board certified exam has not been taken within 10 years. May be ordered by board to assess current competence.
- USMLE Attempt Limit: Three attempts for Steps I – III. Four attempts if currently licensed in another state and Specialty Board certified.
- USMLE Time Limit: Step II must be completed within five years or before end of training. Step III must be completed within five years of passing Step II or by end of training.
- PGT (US/Canada Medical Graduate): One year.
Help applying to Minnesota medical licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Located in the center of the northern United States, Minnesota has many parks with walking paths. The state’s natural parks and national parks are home to black bears, wolves, moose, wapiti, and bald eagles.
The Minnesota State Fair is the most attended in the United States, with 2 million visitors annually. This is a kind of copy of the World Exhibition. The fair features numerous world-class exhibits and one of the highlights is the proudly crafted butter sculptures in Minnesota. Crowded carnivals, livestock exhibitions, musical performances, art exhibitions, an abundance of varied food make the fair interesting for people of all ages.