Vermont Medical License
108 Cherry Street
Burlington, VT 05402
Things you need to know
- Application process: 12-16 weeks minimum
- Board Meetings: The Board meets the first Wednesday of each month. Once the application and applicant interview is complete, the file will go to the next scheduled Board meeting for approval
- Application Fee: $625
Background Check Fee: N/A
- License Renewal: $150
- Interview: Required for all applicants. Once the file is complete, the Board will send documentation to the applicant to schedule the interview
Vermont medical license requirements
- SPEX/COMVEX Requirement: For MDs: Not Required; For DOs: Required if not practicing for more than 1 year
- USMLE Attempt Limit: No attempt limit for Steps I and II; three attempts for Step III
- USMLE Time Limit: Must complete all 3 steps within 7 years; 10 years for MDs and PhDs
- PGT (US/Canada Medical Graduate): For MDs: 1 year (Canadian GME accepted if program accredited by RCPSC or CFPC); For DOs: 1 year AOA approved rotating internship or 3 year AOA or ACGME accredited GME program
- PGT (International Medical Graduate): 3 years
Help applying to Vermont medical license
1639 Bradley Park Drive Suite 500, Box 357, Columbus, GA 31904
Medical License Pro
70 S. Section St., Unit #7, Fairhope, AL 36532
60 Roberts Drive, Suite 313, North Adams, MA 01247
Member Support: 413-398-5733
Corporate Office: 413-398-5509
Business Development: 413-398-5736
2500 Hollywood Blvd., Suite 315, Hollywood, FL 33020
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd, #32B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Doctors Licensure Group
PO Box 15167, Pensacola FL, 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
South Office: Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc, 1765 East Nine Mile Road, Suite 1 #358, Pensacola, FL 32514
North Office: Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc, 880 Munson Ave, Suite F, Traverse City, MI 49686
Vermont is perhaps one of the most “soulful ” places on the planet. Just imagine: mountains covered with forests hide lakes and rivers of the purest water, small elegant towns breathe hospitality and cordiality, local residents (not only people but also animals) live in a leisurely rhythm. This is the home of maple syrup, cheddar cheese and real American Teddy Bear.
The small state of Vermont, both in area and population, is located in the northeastern United States and bears the official nickname “The State of the Green Mountains “(the word Vermont comes from the French Vert mont — “green mountain”). And they still argue about what the name came from – maybe from the dense forests of Vermont, or maybe from the green mica found in the mountains. One thing is certain: the small size of the state is more than made up for by the abundance of New England beauty, as it is commonly called.
Vermont is the leading U.S. producer of golden maple syrup, which is made from the juice collected in Vermont in the spring from “sweet” maples.
The state capital is Montpelier. The largest city in the state is Burlington.