Wyoming Medical License
Address: 130 Hobbs Avenue, Suite A
Cheyenne, WY 82002
Phone: (307) 778-7053
Toll Free (WY Only): (800) 438-5784
Fax: (307) 778-2069
Things you need to know
- Application and initial license fee – $600.00 ($500.00 for persons holding a current T-2 license).
- Paper form license application processing fee – $50.00.
- Annual renewal of license (including administrative license) – $240.00.
- Paper form renewal application processing fee – $25.00.
- License renewal grace period surcharge – $100.00.
- Reactivation of license – $400.00.
- Reinstatement of license – $400,00.
- Inactive license, conversion to (one-time fee) – $50.00.
- First-year residency training license (“T-1” license) – $25.00.
- Second-year residency training license (“T-2” license) – $100.00.
- Residency training license (“T-2” license) renewal – $100.00.
- Volunteer license – $75.00
PHYSICIAN ASSISTANT FEES:
- Application for license – $250.00
- Annual renewal of license – $90.00.
- Paper form renewal application processing fee – $10.00.
- License renewal grace period surcharge – $50.00.
- Replacement of lost license – $25.00.
- Reactivation of license – $100.00.
- Reinstatement of license – $200.00.
- Extension of temporary license – $50.00.
- Volunteer license – $50.00.
The application for license in Woyming term is 4-5 months.
- Medical School Transcripts and Form;
- All USA/Canadian PGY Training;
- 3 Physician References;
- All State Medical Licenses (past/present);
- All National/State Examination Scores;
- ECFMG Certification (Required for IMG’s);
- NPDB-HIPDB Report;
- DEA Registration.
Training Exam Requirements
- Examinations 75% +;
- 7 total attempts on all Steps Combined;
- 7 year limit – USMLE;
- 1 year PGY for USA Grads;
- 1 year PGY for Non-USA Grads;
- State Exam Accepted if Pre-1975;
- No SPEX Exam Requirement.
Help applying to medical licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Wyoming is located in the western part of the United States and belongs to the group of Mountain States in the rocky mountains of the Cordillera system (The Mountain States), also sometimes called the Mountain West. In addition to Wyoming, this group includes Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah. Mountain states are the most sparsely populated part of the country, and Wyoming is the most sparsely populated state (in terms of population). The capital is the largest city in the state – Cheyenne (it has about 60,000 inhabitants).
The state of Wyoming is called a cowboy state, due to the fact that animal breeding has long been very developed here: breeding cattle and sheep farms. It was here that the clashes between cowboys and Indians, known to us from Westerns, took place quite often.