What states accept FCVS?
Almost all state medical and osteopathic boards accept or demand of FCVS. It is necessary to get acquainted with
What are the fees of FCVS?
All applications contain one profile sent to one recipient.
- Initial Application – $375;
- Subsequent Application – $95.
- Initial Application – $170;
- Subsequent Application – $35.
All: Additional Profiles with each application – $65 (each)
What are verification parameters of FCVS?
- Official transcript of medical education;
- Verification of Medical Education form, completed by the dean/principal or authorized representative of the medical school;
- Certified medical degree diploma (FCVS will have diploma certified by the issuing institution);
- Verification of Fifth Pathway, if applicable.
Postgraduate Training (US and Canada – accredited only)
Licensure Examination History
- United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE) Steps 1, 2, 3;
- National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners (NBOME) Parts 1, 2, 3 / COMLEX USA;
- Licentiate of the Medical Council of Canada (LMCC);
- Any qualified predecessor licensing exams (FLEX, NMBE, etc).
Is FCVS worth it?
Every physician decides himself whether FCVS worth it or not.