Oklahoma Medical License
Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure
Address: Oklahoma Board of Medical Licensure and Supervision
101 NE 51st St
Oklahoma City, OK 73105-1821
Phone: (405) 962-1400
Fax: (405) 962-1440
Things you need to know
- For Medical Doctors, there is a $500 fee payable to the Oklahoma Board of Medical Examiners, which is submitted with your application.
- For Osteopathic Doctors, there is a $575 fee payable to the Oklahoma Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners, which is submitted with your application.
- Average processing time for an Oklahoma Medical License is within 12-14 weeks.
- ECFMG is required.
- Oklahoma does not offer medical license reciprocity.
- College Transcripts;
- Medical School Transcripts;
- Criminal Background Check;
- All State Medical Licenses (past/present);
- AMA or AOA Profile;
- All Internships/Residency/Fellowships;
- ECFMG/5th Pathway.
Training Exam Requirements for Oklahoma state medical board license
- Examinations 75% +;
- 3 attempt limit Step 3 of the USMLE;
- 10 year limit – USMLE;
- 1 year PGY for USA Grads;
- 2 year PGY for International Grads;
- No – 10 year rule or SPEX;
- State Exam Accepted if Pre-1975.
Help applying to OK medical board licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Oklahoma is the 20th largest state with a developed aviation and fuel industry. Despite the unpopularity in the media and among ordinary people, Oklahoma remains an attractive investment center, and several multinational companies have offices in the largest cities of the state.
The state capital is Oklahoma City. The largest cities in Oklahoma are Tulsa, Normon and Lawton.
The state capital Oklahoma City has direct flights to 97 cities around the world. You can also fly to Oklahoma from a number of American cities if you are already in the United States. For example, New York, Chicago, Denver, New Orleans, Detroit and many other cities in the United States have a direct air transport connection with the state capital.