North Dakota Medical License
Address: 4204 Boulder Ridge Rd
Bismarck, ND 58503-6162
Things you need to know
- The fee for the online application is $205.00.
- Visa, Mastercard or American Express are accepted to pay for an application.
- The background check fee in the amount of $41.25 is payable only by money order to the Office of the Attorney General.
- If you do opt for using the services of the FCVS, you do not need to separately request the verification of Medical Education, licensing exam transcript, and ECFMG verification status as these items will be a part of your FCVS packet.
- The photograph must be of original passport quality, no larger than wallet size and should be a close-up front view of head and shoulders taken no longer than 90-120 days prior to submitting this application for receiving the license in North Dakota Medical Board.
- Photocopy of diploma from medical school (if not printed in English, an English translation must be included).
- Photocopy(s) of all internship/residency/fellowship certificates.
- Photocopy(s) of American Board certificate(s) and/or Canadian Board certificate(s).
- Notarized photocopy of marriage certificate or legal name change document if your name differs from that on any of your documents.
- Photocopy of ECFMG certificate (Required of graduates of international medical schools except those schools located in Canada, England, Scotland, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
- You must request an ECFMG status.
- The Certificate of Medical Education form must be completed by your medical school and must be sent directly from your medical school to the North Dakota Board of Medicine by mail or fax
- You must sign and date the Affidavit and return it to us via email or fax.
- You must direct the licensing board of every state/province where you have ever applied for any type of medical license.
Help applying to North Dakota medical licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
North Dakota, a state where buffaloes and bison still alive, is located in the north-central part of the United States. The word “Dakota” reminds of the indigenous people of America, of the early settlers and of the Wild West – fierce and romantic. So the unofficial name of North Dakota is the Sioux State. However, there is another nickname – “Flickertail State”.
North Dakota is home to about 680,000 people (most of whom are immigrants from Germany and Norway) on 183,000 square meters. km. That is, the population density is just over 3 people per square kilometer – which is quite sparse, the state is sparsely populated.
The capital is Bismarck, while more people live in the city of Fargo than in the capital. Two other major cities in North Dakota are Grand Forks and Minot.