Nevada Medical License
Address: 9600 Gateway Drive
Reno, NV 89521
Phone: (775) 688-2559
Toll Free: (888) 890-8210 (in state)
Fax: (775) 688-2321
Things you need to know
- The time frame may vary anywhere from 21 to 60 or more days.
- The main documents you have to obtain to undergo Nevada MD license verification are SSN and Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN).
- The physician must get the degree of Doctor of Medicine from a medical school: approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and Association of American Medical Colleges; or (2) a program which ensures a course of professional instruction equivalent to that ensured in medical schools in the United States approved by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education.
- Nevada State Medical Board requires original verification of these documents.
- The application fee is $375.00
- PGT verification: You must have completed two years of post-graduate training in the US in a program approved by the Accreditation Council of Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) or the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) or in Canada in a program accredited by the ACGME and approved by the board.
- a copy of the ABMS Board certification certificate and copy of ABMS Board re-certification certificate is required.
- The Nevada Medical Board offers limited medical license reciprocity.
- A physician may get an endorsement of Nevada State Board of Medical Examiners if he/she is licensed in another state and is in good standing, he/she may apply for medical licensure by endorsement from that state.
Help applying to Nevada medical licenses
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Nevada is one of the driest states in the United States, located between California and Utah. Most tourists who want to gamble, watch various shows and pamper themselves with local cuisine, visit Reno, Tahoe and Las Vegas. But if desired, a trip to this state can be more exciting than any Western. In addition, the nature of Nevada also deserves attention, because you will not find anything like this in other parts of North America.
The largest cities in the state of Nevada: Las Vegas (home to more than a quarter of the total population of the territory), Henderson, Paradise. The capital is Carson City (in terms of population it is 9.5 times behind Las Vegas).