Michigan Medical License
Michigan medical board
Address: Ottawa Building
611 W. Ottawa
P.O. Box 30004
Lansing, MI 48909
Things you need to know
- The licensee or registrant may continue to practice and use the title during the 60-day time period from Michigan license board.
- The fee depends on the profession you are engaged in.
- Application Processing Fees: Firm or Individual – $ 100.00
- Individual Reciprocity – $100.00
- Temporary Permit – $100.00
- Per Year License Fees: Firm/Individual – $100.00
- Other Fees: Verification of License – $10.00
Michigan board of medicine has the following license requirements:
- SPEX/COMVEX Requirement: For MDs and DOs: May be ordered by board to assess current competence.
- USMLE Attempt Limit: No more than three attempts to pass any part of the USMLE.
- USMLE Time Limit: An applicant may successfully pass all components of the USMLE within seven years from the date that he or she first passed any component of the USMLE.
- PGT (US/Canada Medical Graduate): For MDs: Two years, For DOs: One year AOA approved GME, PGT (International Medical Graduate): Two years.
Help applying to Michigan medical license
Medical License Pro, LLC
18300 Scenic Highway 98, Fairhope, AL 36532-6844
Doctors Licensure Group
9215 Chemstrand Rd, Pensacola, FL 32514
Healthcare Licensing Services, Inc.
3 W Garden ST Ste 700, Pensacola, FL 32502-5636
Medical Licensure Group
4400 Bayou Blvd STE 32B, Pensacola, FL 32503-2691
653 W 23rd St STE 189, Panama City, FL 32405-3922
Michigan is located in the heart of the Great Lakes. Michigan has many attractions, renowned natural sites, and scenic state and national parks and forests. In addition to the Great Lakes, four of which are located in Michigan, the state has about 12,000 inland lakes, 38 deep-water ports, and as many bodies of water as no other US state except Alaska.
Michigan is geographically unique as it is formed by two large peninsulas, the Upper and Lower, and is divided into five regions: the Upper Peninsula, as well as North, West, Central and Southeast Michigan. Major cities: capital Lansing, Detroit, Grand Rapids, Milwaukee, Holland, Maxegon, Kalamazoo, Saginaw, Sault Ste. Marie.