Medical Licensure Group Review
4400 Bayou Blvd, #32B, Pensacola, FL 32503
Medical Licensure Group was established in 2008 by Sarah and Stephen Densmore. This service serves every state of the United State.
Full State Medical Licensure (MD/DO/PA) costs $650/each. Making you aware of up to date on the status of each application phase is one of the unique benefits of Medical Licensure Group.
State Medical Licensure Completion (MD/DO/PA) costs $450/each. It provides application management services, including working one-on-one with your state board processor to meet your application requirements as quickly as possible.
Licensing through the Interstate Medical Licensure Compact (IMLC) costs $450 for the first state, $200 for subsequent states. The IMLC is an accelerated licensure option for professional physicians who want to practice in multiple states.
Express Medical Licensing Services costs $175/each. By choosing “Express Service” on our online sign-up form, the specialist from Medical Licensure Group will start working on your medical licensing application same-day. In many cases, your state application will be professionally prepared and shipped to you for final review in one business day.
Other services provided are:
- State Controlled Substance Registration ($95/each);
- DEA Registration (Initial, Renewal or Modification ($95/each);
- FCVS Profile Setup ($175);
- FCVS Profile Retrieval ($75);
- License Maintenance/Auto-Renewal ($225/each renewal period);
- Hospital Credentialing ($550/application).
- All states covered;
- BBB accredited since 2011;
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) used;
- Rich experinece;
- 10-12 weeks to process the application.
- Extra fees charged;
- Establishing a new FCVS profile can take an average of 2-4 months.